Sri Lanka Bound ~ A Canadian Librarian Abroad

Monday, January 08, 2007

2 days and counting...


Two days away and the trip is still happening. There were some incidents south of Colombo over the weekend, but they have not affected my plans. PHEW. So the next time I post it will be from Colombo... either late Friday or early Saturday... just to let you all know that I arrived safely. I arrive in Colombo around midnight on Friday (Sri Lanka is ten and a half hours ahead of Kitchener time)... but I may not be conscious enough to do anything at that point.

I think that I have everything I need for the training sessions, I have lots of DVDs that have been donated, and I even have an older laptop to leave there. So my bags will be full! Now all I have to do is actually pack them... but I will save that for Wednesday to keep me distracted.


Wish me luck!
LR ;-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home