Sri Lanka Bound ~ A Canadian Librarian Abroad

Friday, May 11, 2007

In Colombo...

Hello. I am here. In Colombo. Arrived safe and sound, if somewhat exhausted from the long haul to get here. I arrived around 9:15, my luggage arrived too (always a relief), and I made to the hotel by noon... then I had a bath and a long nap. Feeling almost human again. Okay, that pretty well sums up my day. :-)

Just wanted to let you know I got here safely, nothing to worry about. Now I am going to go get something to eat, and then I will probably go back to sleep. Oh the exciting life of a world traveller. ;-)

I will try to do something interesting before the next post!

Take care,
LR

1 Comments:

  • Gid Day Thar

    KPL FAIRY PRINCESS

    Keep filling those dreams!

    Lots of luck and Love!

    Dad

    By Blogger Dad, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home