Sri Lanka Bound ~ A Canadian Librarian Abroad

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tired in Trinco!

Hello. Sorry for the delay in posting... I wrote post yesterday and then I lost it, the system would not work for me and I was just tooooooo tired to try again. But, today is a new day so I am giving it another shot... but, I will keep it short in case it does not work again.

We are having a nice time in Trincomalee... getting lots of work done in this heat. So we get back to the hotel pretty tired by the end of the day.

Trinco is beautiful... the beaches are spectucular. Spectacular and sad. This is a tropical paradise that no one is able to enjoy. We are staying at a beautiful resort but there are no tourists. Too dangerous or complitcated. So I walked the beach for a kilometre or so when we got back today and didn't see a soul.

We are here in Trinco for a few more days. THen off to Batticaloa. I will try to download and post some pictures before I go. You will not believe what I have to share with you.

More soon.
Laura :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home