Sri Lanka Bound ~ A Canadian Librarian Abroad

Friday, May 25, 2007

A Few Photos...

Back in Colombo! Loving the towels and the pillows (long story). Too tired for many words, but here are some good (I hope) photographs....

The view from my room in Colombo... see, technically, an ocean view! ;-)

Cows in Habarana.



Monkeys drink coke too! I opened the door to my room in Habarana and there were dozens of monkeys. So cool.


Sunrise in front of Club Oceanic in Trincomalee.



THE beach!!! Soooooo beautiful.


Fishermen on the beach in Trincomalee.


Me and the kids in Trinco.

Nesha and his son... too cute and sooooo much energy!

Me and Rani. Yup, touched an elephant on the return visit to Habarana. Was offered a ride... but I already felt sorry for her with the chain around her neck, couldn't bear the thought of her having to trot me around.

Okay. It is my bed time. I am looking forward (fingers crossed) to a great nights sleep. More tomorrow.

LR :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home