Sri Lanka Bound ~ A Canadian Librarian Abroad

Saturday, May 26, 2007

All Good Things Come to an End...

Well, I cannot believe it is over. I leave Sri Lanka in a little more than twelve hours. How quickly time goes. Now I am off for a few days of fun in London. Looking forward to it.

Today was a great last day. I went to the library at the British Council, which was interesting. Nice facility and absolutely packed. Then I did a very little bit of shopping. Back to the Cinnamon Grand to work on the report with Rob... then I made him go to high tea with me at the Galle Face Hotel. It was nice... great tea, scones with cream and jam, and an amazing view of the ocean. Wonderful. All for 550 rupees. Okay, Rob didn't actually have the tea and finger sandwiches, he had beer, but I think he enjoyed it anyways.

So now I just have to finish packing and get myself to bed early. A long day ahead tomorrow.

I don't know if I will be able to post from London... but I will try... I am sure you are all waiting for my review of EQUUS!

Wish me a safe flight.

Ta ta,
LR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home