Sri Lanka Bound ~ A Canadian Librarian Abroad

Monday, May 28, 2007

Live from London

Hello there. I am writing from a very blustery London... just about a block from Hyde Park. Nice, quiet area. But it is COLD!!! and RAINY. I don't know why I am surprised. This is how London is supposed to be right? Just add some fog. ;-) It is just a bit of a shock after a few weeks in Sri Lanka... and it was nice and warm here when I checked before leaving Canada... so I am not at all prepared for this weather. I was just out walking for three hours, but had to come back to warm up for a bit. Had to buy a scarf (could see my breath!), and tights to wear with my dress for the theatre tonight.

See this is what I get for whining about the heat in all my posts from Sri Lanka!

Oh well, I will just drink lots of hot tea.
Cherrio...
LR ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home