Sri Lanka Bound ~ A Canadian Librarian Abroad

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Return of the Bad Blogger...

I know... I should have posted before now... but I have been busy, distracted, tired, or some combination of those things for the last few months.

Oh, and, I really have nothing exciting to report. Things are plugging along. The Summer Reading Club is keeping me busy at work, reading Harry Potter kept me busy for a few days, and now we are almost half way through the summer... where does the time go?

I don't have official dates yet, but I think I will be leaving for Sri Lanka during the last week of September and will be there for the first two weeks of October, or so. Will have to be back by October 19th for Kathy and Anita's wedding... I may be jetlagged, but I wouldn't miss my sister's wedding for anything, not even for an extra week in south Asia! ;-)

So that is it for now. Once I have any details... or anything interesting to say, I will be back.

LR

1 Comments:

  • YOU ARE A VERY VERY BAD BLOGGER!!!! BUT WE WOULD NEVER HAVE A WEDDING WITHOUT YOU THERE

    By Blogger kathleen, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home